Thanks everyone who have attend to my birthday bbq and all the birthday present =)
I guess i really have to give up last 3 years of waiting, i don't think that i can have you as my girlfriend but we can be friend ba.
Well maybe we does have fate but " YOU YUAN WU FEN ? "
I don't dare to say i totally will forget you, but really i need to try real hard this time.
This year i planned to work and i found my job title of my job is a " Admin co-odinator cum sales.
After this year i will be going for study ! WOW i can't wait, i saw my friend all study and i think of one thing which is " if i don't have a higher cefiticate ? Next time what is my salary is ? " SO I HAVE TO WORK HARD =)