Firstly i want to make clear of this things because i can't stand it anymore and hope you understand it and don't get the wrong idea.
1) My Bike is my transportation to work
2) Don't tell me to send here send there when i don't want, if near my place i going i don't mind send. except for jia qing and some friend .
3) If you don't like people to make your thing better don't make mine if not don't blame me for any vurgalaties from my mouth.
4) Ask my premission if you want to use pedal and ride and not just ride and nv ask my premission and smile at me !
( If use pedal to ride my bike it will make my bike motor " jam, spoilt of motor " so do not blame if i don't let you use my bike without using electric. )
5) You want to action of your things i don't mind but kindly get a distance of me and if you see my walking away does not mean i'm angry rather i'm very pekcek of your attidue and action things , if you need help i wont bother to help you and don't plan that you need anything you can borrow from me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'M NOT YOUR DOG " TELL DO THIS I DO " ? AND PLEASE I'M NOT A SABOTAGE FRIEND, LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR !!!!!!!!
I'M NOT SO FREE TO CARE OR REPOT TO YOUR BOYFRIEND " WHERE YOU GO AND WHICH FRIEND YOU WITH " ?
IF YOU WANT BLUFF YOUR BOYFRIEND SOONER AND LATER HE WILL KNOW AND DON'T BLAME ME. HE CAN GET INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FROM ME ONLY ? MEANS HE DON'T HAVE OTHER FRIEND EXCEPT ME ?
GO OUT WITH OTHER GUY OR GIRL I DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME ! WANT CHEAT YOUR BOYFRIEND FEELING I ALSO DON'T CARE BUT YOU BETTER NOT DO THIS THING EVERYTIME AND MY FRIEND YOU PLAY WITH THEIRS RELATIONSHIP I ALSO WILL TELL ! LET ME TELL YOU 1ST.
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS MY FRIEND I DON'T WANT SEE MY FRIEND GET CHEAT OF RELATIONSHIP AND EMO BECAUSE OF YOU !
BETTER WAKE UP YOU MIND AND STOP SCOLDING ME FOR NOTHING, IF I DO WRONG I DON'T MIND IF I DID NOT MAKE ANYTHING WRONG YOU SCOLD ME AND U SLOWLY SEE.
SCOLD UNTIL MY FAMILY I SURE WON'T LET YOU GO OFF SO EASILY LIKE LAST TIME .
Good night guys go sleep liao tommorrow got work !